EuroThong '23 - Sept 21 - 26 (Maspalomas)

Worldwide
EUROTHONG23
posted 1 year ago
Come join us in Gran Canaria for a 5-day weekend (or perhaps longer) of sun and socializing poolside at the accommodation and the beach in nothing larger than a thong. If you'd like details send me a message (not checking interest posted below) and I will reply with some more info and details of a link to the how and where to book. I may not get back to you until the weekend as I want to mail out en-masse. Let's carry on the tradition similar to Palm Springs! Based on responses from the survey the best option for this year's event is September and we'll be in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. THANK YOU to everyone who answered the survey!! Looking forward to our '23 event. Save the date! If you have any general questions, please feel free to send me a private message.
thongerF1
posted 1 year ago
Hello, I am interested in "Eurothong 23", saved the date and would like further information. I have attented to a similar meeting at Maspalomas in 2017. Many greetings Rick
Eurothong
posted 1 year ago
Hi Eurothong23, Great news. I saved the date and would like more information. But, I am unable to send you a private message. It does not seem to work. Can you send me a message? I’ll see if answering a message works. Thanks!!
latindude
posted 1 year ago
would love to join
Thongamsterdam
posted 1 year ago
im in!
EUROTHONG23
posted 1 year ago
Eurothong I've messaged you given your unable to message. Others who've replied, thanks but do you mind re-reading my initial post about the event and following the guidance there :)
spanishthonger
posted 1 year ago
Will definitely, be going
Bubblebum
posted 1 year ago
Love this idea!
EUROTHONG23
posted 1 year ago
EuroThong '23 runs September 21 - 26 in Gran Canaria and we have the resort blocked for us Thursday, through Monday, with our official check-out on Tuesday. 5 days of suncrazy thonging up :) Rates are just 72 Euro night single occupancy. The booking window ends in a week though. And with our dress code you can pack super light hand luggage only and still have too much to wear! Send me a message for the details
locraft
posted 1 year ago
Hi, Eurothong I live in las Palmas and I am quite interesting in this event. Could u please send me more info? Thanks!

tanguita22tanguita22 liked this.

tanguita22
posted 1 year ago
Estoy interesado en el evento y en saber mas informacion si aceptais a un osito thonguer seria un sueño cumplido y viajaria desde galicia
tanguita22
posted 1 year ago
Contaros que soy transformista comico y seria un placer actuar en el evento
george1956
posted 1 year ago
what comlpex is eurothong being held at please ?
manthonguk
posted 1 year ago
Just saw this post hope I'm not too late how do I go about booking please
EUROTHONG23
posted 1 year ago
The EuroThong room rate offer expires Wednesday. If you'd like details send me a message
manthonguk
posted 1 year ago
posted by: EUROTHONG23
The EuroThong room rate offer expires Wednesday. If you'd like details send me a message
Yes please
tanguita22
posted 1 year ago
I am interested in the event and in knowing more information if you accept a Thonguer bear it would be a dream come true and I would travel from Galicia, tell you that I am a comic drag queen and it would be great to perform at the event
george1956
posted 1 year ago
posted by: EUROTHONG23
can you please send me the details for eurothong

tanguita22tanguita22 liked this.

manthonguk
posted 1 year ago
Can't think of any thing better than spending a few days with like minded horny guys in the sun wearing tight skimpy thongs and strings showing off their glistening bulges and asses.. now then who needs a hand with the suntan oil.. looking forward to seeing you guys x
tanguita22
posted 1 year ago
hello everyone, what was it like to express my sadness, because I wanted to attend this event since I wear thongs and I love them and the organizer wrote me that he thinks this event is not for me and I feel despised because I am a bear and I am sure that if not If it were, it would allow me to attend. I want it to be known that there is a selection of people in this thong event