EuroThong '23 - Sept 21 - 26 (Maspalomas)

Worldwide
gentilefemere
posted 1 year ago
posted by: tanguita22
hello everyone, what was it like to express my sadness, because I wanted to attend this event since I wear thongs and I love them and the organizer wrote me that he thinks this event is not for me and I feel despised because I am a bear and I am sure that if not If it were, it would allow me to attend. I want it to be known that there is a selection of people in this thong event
If this is for real then it is very sad... I expect a more body-positive posture on these kind of events.

bubblejockbubblejock liked this.

EUROTHONG23
posted 1 year ago
Really not wanting to entertain the trolling. The poster is drawing his own conclusions on why it was suggested this might not be the event for him and as such spreading a mistruth. Any 'selection of people' (and there has been none other needed) is down to other factors relating to wanting the event to be a success for everyone and red flags that might emerge in the run up. The discourse spreading falsities just supports the decision. Anyone who's read the info and messaged me will have been sent pre-reading 'Need to Knows' and will know we've made a point of mentioning our stance on body positivity right from the get go in our literature. But to be transparent, it reads 'Do i have to have the body of an Adonis ? - No ! body positivity is the vibe.' Thanks to those of you who've sent messages of support around this recently :)
tanguita22
posted 1 year ago
I do not want to get into controversy, but I am not false, I politely sent a message interested in the event, the first thing was answered that English that I did not understand Spanish, which I do not understand if the event is organized in Spain and the second for no reason Someone told me that they believed that this event was not for me and therefore they no longer gave me information and I felt that they were not telling me that because of my physical appearance, if it was not so I apologize and even so I still do not understand because they do not want to give me information to attend the event (logically I do not speak and even less write English and I had to use a translator) only since the organization assumes that it is not my type of event when I wear a thong and I love it, only I can wish those who allow you to have a good time and that it be a success

bubblejockbubblejock liked this.

stereoguy
posted 9 months ago
Who's going to the event? I missed the boat

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

EUROTHONG23
posted 9 months ago
Due to a cancelation, we now have one spot left for EuroThong '23. September 21 - 26 (360 Euros). If you wanted to hang out by the pool dressed in something small, this is your last call. Get in touch for the skinny.
Last edited: 8 months ago

thongpouchthongpouch liked this.

EUROTHONG23
posted 8 months ago
Last edited: 8 months ago

BubblebumBubblebum,thongpouchthongpouch liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 8 months ago
I wish, sounds amazing
Gstringer
posted 8 months ago
I'm interested in the event. Please send me more details. I wonder if because I'm overweight... I'll be allowed to attend? The space will have been taken? This message will be ignored? Or you're that desperate to sell the "last" ticket you'll happily take my 360 Euros?
EUROTHONG23
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Gstringer
I'm interested in the event. Please send me more details. I wonder if because I'm overweight... I'll be allowed to attend? The space will have been taken? This message will be ignored? Or you're that desperate to sell the "last" ticket you'll happily take my 360 Euros?
Only one way to find out, just follow the instructions and send me a message!