Fake profiles

Suggestions and site feedback
Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
Says in France now

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
im guessing it is the same guy
Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
Sayonaraboy950 Anyone had contact with him? Claims to be in London but actually from Ukraine liv.lviv2015@gmail.com is his email. This is the exact email address I got from him before but I think he had a different name. Like to hear other people’s thoughts

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
He claimed he’s never spoken to me before but I have his email in my block list and when I checked it matched. When I confronted him about it he tried to deny it and had no blocked me lol

nb75
posted 9 months ago
posted by: Lycralad41
Sayonaraboy950 Anyone had contact with him? Claims to be in London but actually from Ukraine liv.lviv2015@gmail.com is his email. This is the exact email address I got from him before but I think he had a different name. Like to hear other people’s thoughts
Tried to contact me and have ignored. Always a bit skeptical of anyone without a picture somewhere on their profile…

Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
He has one picture but lied about his age too says 29 but actually 27 lol
Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
Also tired to make out that i was slandering him when actually i simply pointed out that he spoke to me before as i had his email address so i was like well if we never spoken before then how come the email address you gave is exactly the same as one i already have so stop the lies and like i said he then blocks me rofl
Last edited: 9 months ago
Ubiquitous
posted 8 months ago
Is mrrsn legit or a Ukraine scammer? His profile has a lot of links for sending money to a dubious charity.
SemiproFootball16
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Ubiquitous
Is mrrsn legit or a Ukraine scammer? His profile has a lot of links for sending money to a dubious charity.
I was wondsring the same thing. Hot photos, but doesn't seem legit.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 8 months ago
legit. mrrsn's account hasn't been flagged for sending spam, mass messages, messages that invite them to continue the conversation somewhere else, emails, etc. In general: We have spam/scam checks in place here at SP that automatically flags accounts (amount of messages sent in little time, www.* urls matched, etc). Of course it's not covering all new scams or new ways. Also, I take reports from other users seriously (mostly per private message) and act upon them. So yes, he is a very sexy guy and his the text leads to a legit site (no scam). so it's easy to assume the cake is too sweet to be true 😉

Kinkster83Kinkster83,Deleted userDeleted user,likeraspanlikeraspan liked this.

Mardigo
posted 4 months ago
Scottishbulge seems like using others photos... For sure, he used 2 of my photos, without permission.

speedologo
posted 4 months ago
posted by: Mardigo
Scottishbulge seems like using others photos... For sure, he used 2 of my photos, without permission.
oh wow, and he is using one of mine as well (the blue speedo ass)

jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
posted by: speedologo
i must say , you are a very hot man! @speedologo....... you're right people should use their own photos and not someone elses.....

Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
He's genuine I've spoken with him for along time
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
I just don't understand why people do this what do you gain by stealing someone's pics and posting them as your own just.sad and pointless. Fair enough saving for your own personal record if you've asked permission of the member otherwise just why do it. Idiots
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: speedologo
i must say , you are a very hot man! @speedologo....... you're right people should use their own photos and not someone elses.....
Your hotter jtalbot xxx
Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
Sorry I'm so bad hehe

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 4 months ago
Sorry I'm so bad hehe
you're very kind :)

speedologo
posted 4 months ago
Sorry I'm so bad hehe
after me having sent a message to him, Scottishbulge has now - voluntarily - deleted my pic he reposted without asking let alone being authorised to do so. Just to let you know, guys. It is still weird, though, that someone would copy and repost one of your pics.

GhostlyGhostly,MardigoMardigo,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 months ago
Sorry I'm so bad hehe
Well you did say I could be naughty with you anytime 😝😆😍