posted by: KythongerI was always amazed at what other guys would wear. I’ve seen everything from Carhardt bib overalls to collared shirts and ties. Lots of things like polo shirts and vests as well. I don’t get it.










posted by: KythongerI went to Planet Fitness for about seven years. For the entire time I was there I never saw any other guys wearing spandex of any kind. I always wore either spandex shorts or leggings. I was always amazed at what other guys would wear. I’ve seen everything from Carhardt bib overalls to collared shirts and ties. Lots of things like polo shirts and vests as well. I don’t get it. Seems awfully uncomfortable to me.







posted by: HairyLycraLoverI just recently competed in a triathlon event last weekend. From training to competition, I gear up in a wetsuit and trisuit, and it feels good to be in gear for a functional purpose. I got a great pic of me in action, see profile. Spandex has always been an active material, and its nice to model it as such. I want this thread to be a space for people to share how gear has affected their fitness, share gym-fits, discuss activities that encourage spandex, and share what you would want to start wearing when working out.





