Help shape our Q4 roadmap πŸš€

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 16 hours ago
Hey guys, Before we start talking about Q4, I want to take a moment to look back at the roadmap we shared for Q3. And honestly, I'm really happy with how much of it we managed to get done. WHAT WE'VE DONE IN Q3 We went into Q3 wanting to shift more focus back to the platform itself after spending a lot of time on operational work earlier in the year. Since then, we've been able to make progress on almost everything we had planned. Among other things, we worked on: - Direct replies to comments - Reactions to DMs - Expiring photos in DMs - Better username search - Improvements to browsing categories by month - Growing our offline presence, including Folsom Berlin - New & hot styles for the Spandex Party Shop So we've managed to work through pretty much the entire Q3 roadmap! πŸ’ͺ A big part of that roadmap was shaped by feedback from all of you, so before I lock in what comes next, I'd like to do the same again. Q4: WHAT SHOULD WE FOCUS ON NEXT? I'm currently putting together the roadmap for the next few months and plan to share the more concrete Q4 roadmap within the next 1–2 weeks. Until then, I'd really like to hear what matters most to you right now. I'm especially interested in: - Bugs: What's currently annoying you the most or getting in your way? - Quality-of-life improvements: What change would make Spandex Party noticeably better or easier to use? - Workflows that feel incomplete: Is there something you regularly try to do that feels awkward, confusing, or unnecessarily difficult? - Features & ideas: What's missing? What would you most like us to build or improve? And some bigger ideas we're already exploring There are also a few ideas we've talked about before that could become relevant in Q4: - 🌍 Travel / Meet / Discovery - πŸ“± An early mobile app, initially focused on messaging and discovery And beyond: - πŸ›οΈ Marketplace - πŸ’¬ A rework of Cam Chat That's why I'm particularly interested in hearing not just whether you want these things, but how you think they should actually work. What would make them genuinely useful to you? What would make you use them regularly? What would you want us to avoid? For anything involving meeting or discovering other people in particular, I'd also love your thoughts around privacy, safety, moderation and security. Those things need to be part of the design from the beginning, not something we add afterwards. AND NOW OVER TO YOU You don't need to write a huge wishlist. Even if there's just one thing you really want fixed, improved or added, post it below. And if somebody has already suggested something you agree with, feel free to say so or add your perspective. That helps us understand which things matter to more people. I'll go through everything here while putting together the final Q4 roadmap, which I'll share within the
FLLLycra
posted 15 hours ago
Currently I have a new message indicator but can’t find the message. That popped up around the time the reactions to messages was introduced. Also, when viewing pictures if I try to zoom in (on my phone) it auto-advances or reverses to the following or previous picture. Maybe put a little arrow to click instead of making the entire picture a hyperlink to advance or reverse.Β  Just my two cents.Β  Thanks for everything you do Simon!

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 10 hours ago
I would love for guys to be able to post the style/maker of what they are wearing when uploading a new photo. I have spent a lot of time trying to track down the manufacturer of something I would like to purchase.Β