Ideas for more Contests?

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
Hey yall, our recent and first contest just ended: New Category Contest: 'Public Spandexing'! 📸 Thanks again to everyone who participated. It looked like a lot of bulge fun! Now that we without any contest, what do you think: - How could the contest be changed to make it more fun? - What could be some specifics/tasks that won't require any category? Let me know in here!
Last edited: 5 months ago
skintightblue
posted 5 months ago
It’s hard to think of anything that relates fully back to spandex that isn’t already covered by the site categories, but here are a few I’ve thought of. -colours - it’s not the most imaginative, but even just giving a specific colour could allow for some interesting results. Colour combinations could be fun too -idk if this is a category already, but maybe having clothes on top of spandex (done in a way that the spandex is still visible of course)? it could also be changed up a bit - maybe with seasonal clothing, or using a particular item of clothing for the picture. I completely get that this might not be feasible, but if this happens semi regularly then could ‘contest’ become an actual category on here? if any contest categories overlap with existing ones then the ‘rules’ could say that pics have to be tagged as contest pics, and any people who don’t want to participate for whatever reason can put up new pics in that category without entering themselves.
Last edited: 5 months ago
QueerLycrist
posted 5 months ago
I don't think there's anything wrong with rotating existing categories already built into the site. It'll help some of them be refreshed with new content, and might engage different people in each one. I like skintightblue's suggestion of a contest tag so people can opt in or not when uploading.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Cyclingskintight
posted 5 months ago
Contests of two guys or more in gear, would be fun
test002
posted 5 months ago
two guys in lycra, or two guys LYCRA vs Casual clothes 😈, or swimwear vs clothed 😉
skintightblue
posted 5 months ago
one idea I had, which might be feasible - could two existing categories be combined for a contest? obviously two different gear based categories might not work so well, but something like ‘wrestling singlet + ass’ or ‘cycling suit + bulge’ as examples might work… I guess one category would have to be non specific enough that it could be combined with a second without much issue, I suppose the easiest way would be to have one category be a piece of gear and the second to either be a body part or a setting (or something like wet, which can be included with gear fairly easily)
torin
posted 5 months ago
Spandex in competitive sports (only from the user not from other persons for sure). I'd like to see our wrestlers, swimmers, runners etc. in action.

spxbrlnspxbrln,test002test002 liked this.