Lovense Edge anyone?

Webcam meetups
JRLB
posted 2 years ago
Those with the Lovense toys and app, please pvt us with your username and we'll create a group of spandex lovers (and lovense.. of course!) ;-)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Got the Edge 2. Fucking awesome. trevor3d on the app.
Pinky
posted 2 years ago
I'm rdood on the satisfyer ap. Would love to have someone else control my butt plug.
Howllie
posted 2 years ago
I’ve got most off them. Need to charge them but would love to find someone to play with remotely.
sin4lust
posted 2 years ago
i got a hush and diamo ! love be controled & do popper sin4lust on the ap. ADD ME!
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
nobody into edging with lovense? i have edge and prostatic lush
Lycrabcn43
posted 2 years ago
I have lush pls add me Obcn44
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
My friends just told me they ordered the Lovense Hush 1.75” plug for my Bday later this month…they told me at dinner last night and say they all want to take turns
hotthong1
posted 2 years ago
That sounds very hot! Wish I could join :)

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
That sounds very hot! Wish I could join :)
I’ll post a couple pics when it comes…with some spandex of course :)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
i'm looking for someone with a lovense vibrator and skype for edging session on cam! i love to put my vibrator on cock inside lycra and give the control to be edged untill i really can't hold cum back!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: LycraBull
i'm looking for someone with a lovense vibrator and skype for edging session on cam! i love to put my vibrator on cock inside lycra and give the control to be edged untill i really can't hold cum back!
Sounds hot…pls post a pic!
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
look the attachmdent!
12345joop
posted 2 years ago
hmmm looking very horny
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Guest
[size="8"]yess!!! i'm totally in!!! i love t do edging sessions where they can control my lush stucked on cock between lycra and the other lovense in my ass!!! i'm ready!! contact me or add me on skype lion.black000000 [/size]
i'm still looking for this...come on edge me! i'm full of cum!!
spxlyra
posted 2 years ago
i want in on this too! just got a hush. spxlyra on the lovesense app. was a group ever started for this?
JRLB
posted 2 years ago
posted by: spxlyra
i want in on this too! just got a hush. spxlyra on the lovesense app. was a group ever started for this?
Yes, the group is ‘SpandexParty’
Spock
posted 2 years ago
Ohh, can you add me please? Im 'HerrLuo' , i think we texted on the app before, but the time zone hadnt worked out that day!
JRLB
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Spock
Ohh, can you add me please? Im 'HerrLuo' , i think we texted on the app before, but the time zone hadnt worked out that day!
Yes, you are already in the group;-)
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I'm a TOP SLAVE BULL it means i'm into edging, milking, cum control, cbt. I love to do long edging sessions where i have to show my stamina and manhood I'm looking for young masters that wanna test my stamina ON CAM (skype) witha a vibrator stucked on my cock inside lycra that you can control with a link. How long can i hold cum back? SKYPE lion.black000000