Lovense Edge anyone?

Webcam meetups
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Yes! I have the EDGE 2 and also HUSH.
activovspasivo
posted 1 year ago
I have the LUSH clone from Aliexpress.. is equal like the original... with app remote controle... vibration modes... etc. awesome!!!!
Lovensefan
posted 11 months ago
How do I connect with you guys?
sin4lust
posted 10 months ago
toy - Diamo, Hushl ovensename - sin4lus skype: live:.cid.c8020224fc45b6ab let me in plz
SpontaneousSpandex
posted 4 months ago
Toy Diamo. Lovense: spandex101fun
randismith
posted 1 month ago
do you HAVE to use your phone to run this massager? can use laptop app or does it come with a remote? very interested in this
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 month ago
posted by: randismith
do you HAVE to use your phone to run this massager? can use laptop app or does it come with a remote? very interested in this
It's possible to use Lovense without a mobile phone. You can connect it via USB to your computer. As far as I know this USB adapter is only working with Windows computer.
randismith
posted 1 month ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
It's possible to use Lovense without a mobile phone. You can connect it via USB to your computer. As far as I know this USB adapter is only working with Windows computer.
well, I ordered the edge2 and the bluetooth adapter....its already shipped...I cant wait to get it :)~
randismith
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
well, I ordered the edge2 and the bluetooth adapter....its already shipped...I cant wait to get it :)~
DAYUM...this shit is like buying a new computer with all the setup and configurations....cant wait to see how it works

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

SpontaneousSpandex
posted 1 week ago
Anyone in a vibing mode? spandex101fun on Lovense