Opportunities to wear your spandex in public

London
musclerob69
posted 5 months ago
I’m curious to hear where guys wear their spandex gear outside of the home or hookups with like-minded buddies. I often wear spandex shorts or tights at Gymbox, especially the Elephant and Castle branch, which has a large gay contingent and often a few other guys spandex. I don’t have to be too shy about showing off a big spandex bulge here. I have also been wearing my wrestling singlets to Brewer Street yoga, which is a group for gay men. Many classes are nude, but during the clothed classes I feel comfortable in a singlet. What other places have you found where you can put your spandex gear to good use?
Swimmer2004
posted 5 months ago
i used to just wear it at home, the gym, running, rollerblading, & gay parties. then i started stopping for errands still wearing it, & now, i'll wear leggings pretty much anywhere that's casual & where it's not in bad taste. probably some people think it's weird but i never had bad comments or anything, & now & then even a smile or nice comments.
speedo_lovr
posted 5 months ago
Probably pretty tame by the standards of this site but I love to go out running in my Skins tights most of the year. Wish I had a buddy to go out with since it would make things a lot more fun. I'll usually try to follow other guys in tights if I'm at a race to keep it interesting. Other than that, tiny speedos and thongs in the backyard hot tub practically every day. Any opportunity to be in gear. Yoga in singlets does sound pretty fun too!
mbuk01
posted 5 months ago
Me too run in lycra tights, sunbathe in speedos & thongs, cycle in lycra shorts too - I wear my lycra Kappow Meggings to Waitrose too
Last edited: 5 months ago
test002
posted 5 months ago
good topic. I'm looking forward to the answers :) I'm not an extra athlete, so I don't go to the gym. sometimes I run in them for a walk or to the store.
wetlycraboy
posted 5 months ago
Gym, spin classes, cycling, rowing.
mm0976
posted 5 months ago
Out running or cycling, some at the gym, swimming, sometimes on holiday at the beach or pool
Bonerman
posted 5 months ago
Just love to go for hikes on public trails in my tight spandex leggings, Skins and others. Often commando. Good opportunity to show off a little :-) Also like putting on tight spandex when training at my local gym.
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
when ever im out on my bicycle I wear a Skinsuit with nothing under it. at the Gym I wear a singlet nothing over it or under it. Sometimes Ill get guys and girls looking. esp at my bulge outline. Sometimes I'll wear runners tights or compression tights when working out or when im out on the hiking trails.. When I go Kyacking. I wear a wetsuit very thin neoprene with lots of stretch to it. with visible penis outline.
James_Lycra
posted 5 months ago
Fun runs are always good - you might even make the paper (photo number 7 in this set): https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/gallery/50-uplifting-photos-royal-sutton-24094195
musclerob69
posted 5 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
when ever im out on my bicycle I wear a Skinsuit with nothing under it. at the Gym I wear a singlet nothing over it or under it. Sometimes Ill get guys and girls looking. esp at my bulge outline. Sometimes I'll wear runners tights or compression tights when working out or when im out on the hiking trails.. When I go Kyacking. I wear a wetsuit very thin neoprene with lots of stretch to it. with visible penis outline.
While I will wear Lycra shorts and tights, I have never been brave enough to wear my wrestling singlet at the gym (well I did at Paris Gym in Vauxhall many years ago, but that was a gay, men-only gym which sadly closed).
BrooklynLycra
posted 5 months ago
Gym, hikes, park. I wear tights or lycra shorts a lot for errands, etc and assume that others think i’ve just come from the gym. I’ll wear a tight UA compression shirt with loose shorts or track pants. Wrestling singlet to the gym but I only show half or it—usually a loose t shirt on top so the bottom looks like cycling shorts or sometimes loose shorts over it so the top looks like a tight tank
musclerob69
posted 5 months ago
posted by: BrooklynLycra
Gym, hikes, park. I wear tights or lycra shorts a lot for errands, etc and assume that others think i’ve just come from the gym. I’ll wear a tight UA compression shirt with loose shorts or track pants. Wrestling singlet to the gym but I only show half or it—usually a loose t shirt on top so the bottom looks like cycling shorts or sometimes loose shorts over it so the top looks like a tight tank
I have thought about the wrestling singlet with a loose shirt on top for the gym. I am however fairly addicted to my stringer vests to show off my muscles; I have seen this done before to not completely freak out the straight guys!
Swimmer2004
posted 5 months ago
posted by: musclerob69
posted by: BrooklynLycra
I have thought about the wrestling singlet with a loose shirt on top for the gym. I am however fairly addicted to my stringer vests to show off my muscles; I have seen this done before to not completely freak out the straight guys!
i'm the same way. i'll do leggings & a regular t-shirt, or a spandex under armour t-shirt with sweatpants or regular gym shorts, but not all spandex top & bottom.
sixfootfiveguy
posted 5 months ago
I’m curious to hear where guys wear their spandex gear outside of the home or hookups with like-minded buddies. I often wear spandex shorts or tights at Gymbox, especially the Elephant and Castle branch, which has a large gay contingent and often a few other guys spandex. I don’t have to be too shy about showing off a big spandex bulge here. I have also been wearing my wrestling singlets to Brewer Street yoga, which is a group for gay men. Many classes are nude, but during the clothed classes I feel comfortable in a singlet. What other places have you found where you can put your spandex gear to good use?
I make sure to run errands in my gym bulging spandex on the way home - groceries, shopping, etc -
musclerob69
posted 5 months ago
posted by: sixfootfiveguy
I make sure to run errands in my gym bulging spandex on the way home - groceries, shopping, etc -
And what a bulge you have to show off sixfootfiveguy!