Palm Springs thong/naked

Worldwide
Thongerboi1
posted 1 month ago
Sadly I am not going to be able attend thongers weekend this year BUT I am heading to Palm Springs in July and wondering if people have opinions on the best place to stay for 2/3 nights. Love to be at a place where people are naked or in hongs, somewhere close to Palm Springs bars and restaurants, and if the place has a pools/spa or play areas even better. I’m travelling solo and keen to have a good time. All suggestions welcome.
belbuck
posted 1 month ago
I love the Santiago Resort. I went this past October and I am going again in May for a week. Sometimes difficult to get reservations so you shouldn't wait if interested in the place. Hot Men, and a lot of bikinis, naked guys.

JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

Thongerboi1
posted 1 month ago
Thanks for that advice. Wow the resort looks really nice! I saw that some resorts have additional facilities like play rooms, maze, sauna etc and I was wondering if those would be a place to try. I am keen to go to a place where people have minimal to zero clothing - would hate to turn up and people are in shorts and t shirt! Haha

cplethngcplethng,juanxmirojuanxmiro liked this.

Thongerboi1
posted 1 month ago
Anyone stayed at ccbc resort? It looks like a lot of fun but some reviews are quite negative
Edgewater57
posted 1 month ago
Here's input from a very occasional PS visitor, not an expert. You really need to be clear on your budget and what's important to you. Elegant facilities, amenities and attentive service like you'd expect in a nice hotel, on the one hand, or more naked and more in-your-face availability of play spaces? I view the absolutely wonderful Santiago, its sister resorts and ones like it as being the former - probably a lot of beautiful men, some nakedness at the pool in the clothing-optional environment, and of course a possibility to make intimate connections around the periphery. Places like CCBC, All Worlds, or Canyon Club will have a bit more of a bathhouse vibe (especially since they also sell day passes to their facilities). But the facilities will be more run down, and the staff are less likely to be of much help in addressing customer dissatisfaction. I loved Santiago but don't have the budget to stay again in a place like that. I haven't stayed at CCBC or AllWorlds, but was quite happy at Canyon Club the one time I did. But for the price I paid I was expecting to have to look the other way concerning deferred maintenance, and I didn't expect any support from staff if there was a problem. I enjoyed a pool surrounded by naked guys, sometimes showing off, and the possibility to meet up among the hedges in the back yard lawn. What's most important to you?
Bubblebum
posted 1 month ago
Like Edgewater says - all depends on what you really value. Twin Palms is very gay but incredibly classy along with Santiago Resort. Worth a look IMHO. I went down with some guys from work one trip and friends another, hit both spots…lots of fun
Thongerboi1
posted 1 month ago
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Maybe stay in the better equipped resort and then get a day pass for the fun/cruise resort. Want to make the most of the time and be as naked or as thonged as possible!

cplethngcplethng,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

CachondoLatino
posted 1 month ago
Anyone know why there seems to be no info about the Palm Springs weekend this year? The only thing I've been able to find out is that it is happening this year and supposedly the hotel is already completely sold out. I've wanted to go for a while but this is very discouraging.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

DaPup
posted 1 month ago
posted by: CachondoLatino
Anyone know why there seems to be no info about the Palm Springs weekend this year? The only thing I've been able to find out is that it is happening this year and supposedly the hotel is already completely sold out. I've wanted to go for a while but this is very discouraging.
Hey friend. The regular hotel that it has been at for a number of years wasn't able to accommodate the group this year for a number of reasons. Yes - the facility this year is smaller and it doesn't have day visitor guest privileges like the other did. It'll be different. I think the organizer is hoping for a larger, more open place for 2025.
CachondoLatino
posted 1 month ago
posted by: DaPup
posted by: CachondoLatino
Hey friend. The regular hotel that it has been at for a number of years wasn't able to accommodate the group this year for a number of reasons. Yes - the facility this year is smaller and it doesn't have day visitor guest privileges like the other did. It'll be different. I think the organizer is hoping for a larger, more open place for 2025.
Thanks for the reply and the info! I appreciate it.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

sfqguy
posted 4 weeks ago
posted by: Thongerboi1
Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Maybe stay in the better equipped resort and then get a day pass for the fun/cruise resort. Want to make the most of the time and be as naked or as thonged as possible!
The Toolshed has underwear night on Thursdays that you can hang out in your thong.
sfqguy
posted 4 weeks ago
Canyon Club is right downtown and walking distance to Arenas, where most of the gay bars are. All Worlds / Santiago are in the Warm Sands neighborhood; there are a couple of smaller gay resorts in the same neighborhood. It's a 20 minute walk to Arenas, but the Tool Shed is located in that neighborhood. CCBC is a 15 minute car ride to Arenas and is located in Cathedral City.

cplethngcplethng,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

tightspeedo
posted 4 weeks ago
Add InnDulge to your list to research: https://inndulge.com/

cplethngcplethng liked this.

cplethng
posted 4 weeks ago
posted by: tightspeedo
Add InnDulge to your list to research: https://inndulge.com/
I've stayed at InnDulge and it was very pleasant indeed.
Thongerboi1
posted 4 weeks ago
Perfect! This sounds like a lot of fun to be had there!! Hope there are other thongers

BubblebumBubblebum,cplethngcplethng liked this.

Thongerboi1
posted 3 weeks ago
Is there anyone from Palm Springs on this site? Be great to meet up with more thongers while in PS

socalthongsocalthong,cplethngcplethng liked this.

socalthong
posted 3 weeks ago
Is there anyone from Palm Springs on this site? Be great to meet up with more thongers while in PS
I am in LA, not Palm Springs, but would be down to make a day trip ☺️

cplethngcplethng,Thongerboi1Thongerboi1 liked this.

cplethng
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: socalthong
I am in LA, not Palm Springs, but would be down to make a day trip ☺️
I have tentative plans to be in the US at around that time, but nothing solid yet. If I do end up coming, I'd love to meet up too
austhong
posted 3 weeks ago
I’ll be in Palm Springs second weekend in June. Hope some thongers/speedo/underwear lovers will be around 🩲

Thongerboi1Thongerboi1 liked this.

Thongerboi1
posted 2 weeks ago
Awesome! I will be there mid July so would love to thong with guys. Americans have the best/tiniest thongs so love to wear them with as many guys as possible and enjoy PS

cplethngcplethng liked this.