Palm Springs thong/naked

Worldwide
Jesboy711
posted 3 weeks ago
My recommendation would be Descanso. Love that place and they have everything you need. They have food snacks great area clothing optional. All you need is to bring your favorite alcohol and step out for dinner but that place is amazing.
Bubblebum
posted 3 weeks ago
posted by: Jesboy711
My recommendation would be Descanso. Love that place and they have everything you need. They have food snacks great area clothing optional. All you need is to bring your favorite alcohol and step out for dinner but that place is amazing.
Place is tiny but looks so well appointed, not like some of the gay resorts that look like they rent by the hour! Thanks for sharing :)

cplethngcplethng liked this.

miaswim
posted 3 weeks ago
Descanso is very great! Several guys stayed for Palm Springs Thongers Weekend and really enjoyed the place. Probably one of the nicest men-only places in Palm Springs and their other two hotels (Santiago and Twin Palms)
Thongerboi1
posted 2 weeks ago
Sounds great! So many good recommendations I guess it all comes down to the people at the resort too.

Thongerboi1
posted 3 days ago
With no direct flights from LAX to PS in July, I’m looking to get a car transfer. Has anyone used a company to book a car transfer to PS direct from the airport? I know there is Uber and Lyft but thought it would be more reliable and hopefully cost effective to reserve a car transfer in advance. Anyone do something similar before?

Swimmer2004
posted 3 days ago
i've been a few times & sadly, there's no easy way. quick, which is like 2-3 hours, by private shuttle or car service is going to be really expensive. cheap, like taking a bus, is slow, like 4-5 hours, & there's no bus service leaving from LAX that goes to palm springs, at least there wasn't when i went. if you're only going for a few days, the cheapest thing might be to rent a car. renting a car might be better anyway cuz unless you're staying near downtown, palm springs is pretty spread out & not that walkable. & in july its crazy effing hot, like 110-115F+. IDK about buses in town or how good they are. somebody else here might know.
Last edited: 3 days ago
Wetspots
posted 3 days ago
posted by: Thongerboi1
With no direct flights from LAX to PS in July, I’m looking to get a car transfer. Has anyone used a company to book a car transfer to PS direct from the airport? I know there is Uber and Lyft but thought it would be more reliable and hopefully cost effective to reserve a car transfer in advance. Anyone do something similar before?
OMG I can't imagine the price of Uber/Lyft from LAX to PS. That would be insane. I think your best option is to rent a car and drive yourself. If not, consider booking a connecting flight on Southwest via LAS.
Bubblebum
posted 3 days ago
Agree with all above - best might be to drive yourself especially if you want to go grab lunch or dinner in town etc. You can book Uber/Lyft services in advance and have an idea as to pricing. I’ve done it the day ahead…you can do right now and get an idea on price, clearly that’ll change, but must be comparable to a regular car service as they generally compete.

Thongerboi1Thongerboi1 liked this.

BrooklynLycra
posted 3 days ago
There are flights in July if you connect through PHX, LAS, DEN, DFW, SEA depending on which direction you’re coming from. Unfortunately you do sort of need a car if you want to go anywhere away from your resort while there—esp in summer when it’s way too hot to be walking around or waiting for infrequent busses. Public transport is pretty bad there. It’s a schlep but renting a car at LAX may be easiest
cplethng
posted 2 days ago
I've done the drive a couple of times. It's really quite a nice and relatively quick drive once you get out of LA. You'll be grateful to have a car in Palm Springs too, because it's very spread out, and also because there are nice places to visit, around it. So the best option would be to rent a car in LA and drive there.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

lycralvrozzie
posted 1 day ago
Uber will cost you about $140 I've done it loads of times... Or you could catch the flixbus... That is pretty cheap https://global.flixbus.com/bus-routes/bus-los-angeles-ca-palm-springs-indio-coachella-valley-ca
lycralvrozzie
posted 1 day ago
posted by: miaswim
Descanso is very great! Several guys stayed for Palm Springs Thongers Weekend and really enjoyed the place. Probably one of the nicest men-only places in Palm Springs and their other two hotels (Santiago and Twin Palms)
I agree.... Santiago would be my choice...
lycralvrozzie
posted 1 day ago
DO NOT STAY AT THE CANYON CLUB..... The staff are terrible and the place is a filthy dirty dump!!!
Thongerboi1
posted 1 day ago
Thanks for that advice. Good to know about Canyon Club! Think I’ll stick with the safer options with the more reputable resorts. If anyone local is around in July in Palm Springs lemme know!!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 18 hours ago
posted by: lycralvrozzie
DO NOT STAY AT THE CANYON CLUB..... The staff are terrible and the place is a filthy dirty dump!!!
I didn’t stay there on account of the google and other online reviews that all rated the place poorly. I went with a group of guy friends, we stayed at Twin Palms. It was clear the owners care - place was simple but up to date and the pool (that weekend) was filled with guys in sexy swimsuits by the pool. So much fun!

Thongerboi1Thongerboi1 liked this.