Photos showing as restricted

Suggestions and site feedback
avocado1311
posted 1 year ago
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I got a note from another user that a bunch of my photos are showing as “restricted.” Is there a reason for that, and is there a way for me to remove that restriction?

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
Hey avocado, you may remember the "Adult" setting from some time back when you uploaded an image. This "Adult" setting is now automatically set when the 'xxx classifier' finds a picture to be 18+. That said, it's set to be less strict than the manual "Adult" setting. When you go to your profile you can see flame icons to images that means it's considered 18+. Here you can read more about it: https://spandexparty.com/forum/post/reclassification-of-xxx-rated-pictures-started-13755#post-51018
jtalbot812
posted 1 year ago
posted by: avocado1311
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I got a note from another user that a bunch of my photos are showing as “restricted.” Is there a reason for that, and is there a way for me to remove that restriction?
Simple solution to this.... CLICK MY PROFILE... Scroll to bottom of your profile... It will show something that says MY Private PIX.... or Adult pix.... Click each pic and click where it says Make Public or Un check the Adult box... Presto its done!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 1 year ago
It seems you're referring to the private/public setting for the pictures. I think avocado1311 asks about other users not being able to view his older pictures without Premium—unless I completely misunderstood the first post. You can always send the xxx-rated pictures to the person asking and impress them hehe

avocado1311avocado1311 liked this.

blueskysai
posted 1 year ago
I have an old pic which now has a flame icon and some ppl say they cannot see it. Sure - it may be a style compromise cos I am wearing a pink speedo whilst doing a handstand BUT I cannot see how it can be considered an "adult" picture in any way....and I can see no way to unlock it to make it viewable to all. I think that this pic has just been misclassified in some way and would like it to be unlocked. Is that possible??????