Removing RUDE COMMENTS

Suggestions and site feedback
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
Is there a way to Remove RUDE Comments. For example if someone leaves a RUDE Comment on your PHOTO can it be removed? Seriously if you don't like someone's photo, just block them. why leave a nasty comment?

Deleted userDeleted user,cplethngcplethng,strumpfhosstrumpfhos liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 5 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
Is there a way to Remove RUDE Comments. For example if someone leaves a RUDE Comment on your PHOTO can it be removed? Seriously if you don't like someone's photo, just block them. why leave a nasty comment?
I just scrolled through your profile photos and there is NOTHING that should warrant a negative comment. You're a hot man and you should be celebrated. For the record, I don't even read the comments to my photos. I don't care what others think of my photos unless I have met them in person. Until then, they are just an online profile.

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: O2BnSF
I just scrolled through your profile photos and there is NOTHING that should warrant a negative comment. You're a hot man and you should be celebrated. For the record, I don't even read the comments to my photos. I don't care what others think of my photos unless I have met them in person. Until then, they are just an online profile.
Ty I like your gear!!! Its not just not my profile only..... I have seen rude comments placed on other peoples pix as well.... or snide remarks about peoples pix..... only for that person to have gone and delete the photo .....

Deleted userDeleted user,likeraspanlikeraspan liked this.

cplethng
posted 5 months ago
I agree. They're really should be an option to do this. It would also be nice to be able to reply to comments that people leave, under their comment. It would make engagement with other users easier.

jtalbot812jtalbot812,James_LycraJames_Lycra,Deleted userDeleted user,strumpfhosstrumpfhos,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
posted by: cplethng
I agree. They're really should be an option to do this. It would also be nice to be able to reply to comments that people leave, under their comment. It would make engagement with other users easier.
Agree - I’ve seen some negative comments posted on my and other peoples’ pics. I mean if a user/member puts something up that’s offensive or out of line, then the Admin should be called in, he’s more that willing to offer a helping hand in those occasions. And to the previous point, it would be great to have the ability to have some back-forth with people who leave comments, more for the social aspect than anything else!

jtalbot812jtalbot812,cplethngcplethng,Deleted userDeleted user,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Hommeboi
posted 5 months ago
Why would someone waste their time with negativity. Be kind to all our slutty brothers!

BubblebumBubblebum,mbuk01mbuk01,cplethngcplethng,Deleted userDeleted user,spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

strumpfhos
posted 5 months ago
I am waiting for a delete function for a very long time. In communities with pictures and videos posted by users, such a function is simply a must. The owner of the content should have the right to decide to remove comments he doesn't like. I don't just mean offensive comments. For example, I hate this epidemic of disgusting "mmmmm" comments. They are meant nicely, but I don't want them under my pictures/videos. I also no longer post pictures and videos of me getting fucked because of a certain type of passive comment that always follows. If SpandesParty is concerned about letting users delete comments under their own content, the only alternative is the one I am forced to use: delete the whole picture/video, with all likes and all the other nice comments. Because of a single comment that I couldn't remove. By the way, I support the idea mentioned here of being able to reply directly to comments. I would also like to have a "like" function. And perhaps the option to mark a very nice single comment as a favorite or something similar.

jtalbot812jtalbot812,cplethngcplethng liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
speaking of rude comment i noticed a comment by oneeach calling cdrc1995's profile fake....how is it fake and why would you write something like that if you dont like him dont bother commenting lol seriously why waste time. Hes blocked cdrc1995 and me when i asked him why he thought cdrc's profile was fake...lol wtf

cplethngcplethng,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Lycralad41
speaking of rude comment i noticed a comment by oneeach calling cdrc1995's profile fake....how is it fake and why would you write something like that if you dont like him dont bother commenting lol seriously why waste time. Hes blocked cdrc1995 and me when i asked him why he thought cdrc's profile was fake...lol wtf
sorry that happened..... some people can be such nasty rude people..... I like the idea of having a Remove or Like button on the comments ... Kinda like Facebook does it. if someone leaves a rude comment you can Delete it off your FB post or photo. I also think any rude or offensive that is derogatory or downright rude such as in Insult should be report to admin feature. .. @Lycralad I totally agree with what you say...

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
Thank man hot profile btw deffo look younger than you say 😝🥰

jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
I sent a message to the admin to watch for one each, unless you have 100% prove that it's fake don't say anything at all till you have fact to back up your claim...just my option lol any merry Xmas all 🎄 🎁 🎁 🎄

jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
I sent a message to the admin to watch for one each, unless you have 100% prove that it's fake don't say anything at all till you have fact to back up your claim...just my option lol any merry Xmas all 🎄 🎁 🎁 🎄
I agree. unless you have proof someone is fake, don't call them that out in the forum. That's the same as slander if its not true.

cplethng
posted 5 months ago
I saw that comment on his page too. There really does need to be a way of dealing with these kinds of things without having to involve the admin every time because I'm sure he doesn't have time for that either. Perhaps if someone here knows how to add such functions and features on a site like this, they could make a practical suggestion on what needs to be done? I don't have any computer programming knowledge unfortunately but I do think some of these ideas will help this community and this site.

jtalbot812jtalbot812,Deleted userDeleted user,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 5 months ago
Talking about fake profiles or just unusual activity - under new members - cyclistfemboy and cyclist prince both showing up with the same profile pic…interesting?
Swimmer2004
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Talking about fake profiles or just unusual activity - under new members - cyclistfemboy and cyclist prince both showing up with the same profile pic…interesting?
i've noticed that happens a lot, like where somebody signs up & then right away changes their mind about their profile name & starts another new profile with a similar name. sometimes 2 or 3 times.

Deleted userDeleted user,jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
Well seems cyclistfemboy aka prince has gone. Neither are showing up for me
jtalbot812
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
is it possible its the same person on two profiles ? like one main and one back up account??
Swimmer2004
posted 5 months ago
he's been around for a while. always starts a new profile & posts the same pics & then gone in a few days. IDK why.

Deleted user
posted 5 months ago
posted by: Swimmer2004
he's been around for a while. always starts a new profile & posts the same pics & then gone in a few days. IDK why.
lol whats the point of that...obviously got alot of time on his hands. I mean ive been of and on here but i dont change names and uploading pis take too long at 5 per day so when i came back i posted just some of my favourite pics if people want to see more i can sort something out lol

spandexpartyadmin
posted 5 months ago
Hey all, and great holidays to yall! There are good points in this thread that I'm going to address. 1. Cyclistfemboy and Cyclistprince: they are the same person that just started their profile anew. They asked me to clear it by now, so so there are no duplicate profiles laying around. FYI you can always message me for name changes or other things that would improve the overall profile image. 2. Deleting comments: I was working on deleting comments this month and got to complete it today. I'll create a new thread explaining a little bit what this is about and who can delete what comment. 3. Liking comments: after deleting comments this makes a lot of sense to have. also very nice to be kind when someone writes a hot comment. So, let's check how well the deleting comments functionality works then this one will follow. P.s. thanks yall for discussing this constructively in here! SP has the best bulge guys 💪