Removing RUDE COMMENTS

Suggestions and site feedback
lycradelicious
posted 4 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
Hey all, and great holidays to yall! There are good points in this thread that I'm going to address. 1. Cyclistfemboy and Cyclistprince: they are the same person that just started their profile anew. They asked me to clear it by now, so so there are no duplicate profiles laying around. FYI you can always message me for name changes or other things that would improve the overall profile image. 2. Deleting comments: I was working on deleting comments this month and got to complete it today. I'll create a new thread explaining a little bit what this is about and who can delete what comment. 3. Liking comments: after deleting comments this makes a lot of sense to have. also very nice to be kind when someone writes a hot comment. So, let's check how well the deleting comments functionality works then this one will follow. P.s. thanks yall for discussing this constructively in here! SP has the best bulge guys 💪
Once again "SpandexPartyAdmin" Thank-you so much for keeping this platform alive... I really appreciate your efforts and hard work that you put into improving the experience....

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.