🚨 Spandex Party at Berlin Folsom (14th September 2024) 🚨

Worldwide
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
Hey bulgers, I have fantastic news to yall: Spandex Party will be on Folsom Berlin on the 14th of September 2024 with its own booth! If you're around in Berlin, make sure to come around! - 14th September 2024 - 12:00 - 21:00 - Booth location to be determined - But basically where all the lycra guys are! This is a great opportunity for us to meet up in person. Preferably we can use the booth as a Meeting Point get to know new people. "What will you present at the booth?" Good question. And here is where you come into play to enrich the booth with your ideas! I'm convinced that there are a lot of guys into spandex or would be into spandex, if they get to experience it. So I'd like to have a small changing room with tons of different types of spandex, for the visitors to try on. Then they can snap a photo of them in front of a Spandex Party background wall, so they have something to remember: - Wrestling suits - Amoresy suits - Cycling suits - Compression gear - Skating gear Putting the gear visibly on a wall, for people to maybe try on. But I won't be selling any of them. Due to hygiene reasons people will try it on over their underwear. So bulge thongs, posers, etc will only make it as a display, but won't be available as a try-out. This will give attention to our fetish that we love, as well as attention to our SP community that nurtures it! I want to show them what Spandex/Lycra is about that goes beyond the 'Sports Gear' fetish and still is a complete head turner! MY QUESTION TO YALL: - What do you think of my plan how to represent Spandex Party and our fetish? - What could be improved to make it better?
spxbrln
posted 2 months ago
This is a great idea!! I wish I'd be in Berlin on that day. I think allowing guys to try things on is also a good idea - just be mindful of the sizing range, though. We do not want a newbie to be disappointed just because what he is trying feels too wide or too tight ;-) So there should be things available in all sizes (not per types, obviously, but just across the range). Have you thought about having a flat screen with access to the site on the booth? I know people can check it on their phones, but having the site on display, and maybe a slideshow of the Top Lists on that screen, could be nice too. Just an idea... Last but not least: booth boys in gear to attract attention on site would be nice, but I guess you have though about that already (what to wear, what to wear...;-)
Tightswe
posted 2 months ago
Sounds great! Will it be a only lycra-party?

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

Peiniger1
posted 2 months ago
What a lovely idea! Lycra is a kink that should be experienced, so trying it on is a great thing. How about reading erotic Lycra stories as well? This way you not only experience the feeling, but can also immerse yourself in erotic fantasies. I'm a big fan of such stories - so I've already written a few myself and posted them in this forum.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
posted by: Tightswe
It's a booth at the streets fair. while it will be merry, it won't be a party party.
skintightblue
posted 2 months ago
I’m a big fan of the idea of having suits available for people to try on, and adding on from that I think it’s worth having sources for people to know where to purchase their own suits from - not limited to the suits on offer at the booth, just in general (for instance if someone finds they really like singlets, they’d be able to look at a list of sites and then choose which ones they like the look of best). It might be a decent idea to have a few quotes from people about why spandex appeals to them, and what attracted them to it in the first place. If there’s a screen with SP on it for people to look at then it could easily be a forum thread and members could just write things as they want to (tbh this could probably also apply to the store idea I had, just have a different forum thread with members recommending their favourite stores).
spandexpartyadmin
posted 2 months ago
Great idea! I've been asked a few times where to buy singlets from. Great idea with the list of online shops, grouped by category (singlets, thongs, body suits, ...)! I created this thread with what I gathered over the years: Men Lycra Online Shops [Mega Thread] it needs more categories I'm sure. Also looking forward what the community adds!
Last edited: 2 months ago

spxbrlnspxbrln,SlickskinSlickskin liked this.

LYLANEO
posted 2 months ago
What a great idea. I'll be stopping at the booth ... in Lycra too, of course. ❤️

Tightswe
posted 2 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
posted by: Tightswe
It's a booth at the streets fair. while it will be merry, it won't be a party party.
Ah okay! Thanks.

Krovikanio
posted 1 month ago
That's great news! Looking forward to meet some people from this site
SpndXBros
posted 1 month ago
Cool! See you there :)

lycraguybln
posted 1 week ago
There is also a lycra-party at the Folsom weekend in Berlin: Saturday, 14.9.2024, 21.00 h - 2.00 h (9pm to 2am) Lycra-Fetish-Party Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex A tingly evening for all those who like tight lycra, feel-good sportswear and stretchy fabrics. It's not bare skin that counts here, but the shiny/slick exterior - see it, touch it, feel it. Whether it's just Speedo's, wrestling/cycling outfits or complete cover-ups in morphsuits and as superheroes: wear what turns you on! The tighter the better! Guys in tight sports gear, tights, compression wear and fitness gear are also welcome. Shoes are not allowed at AHA at this party, but that means sox freaks will get their money's worth. Men only, Dress code: Lycra/Spandex, no shoes. Web: https://www.aha-berlin.de/termine/138/2058-Lycra-Fetisch-Party See you there after the street fair!
Last edited: 1 week ago
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 days ago
posted by: lycraguybln
There is also a lycra-party at the Folsom weekend in Berlin: Saturday, 14.9.2024, 21.00 h - 2.00 h (9pm to 2am) Lycra-Fetish-Party Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex
Really cool to see more places to go to after the street fair for Lycra enthusiasts!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 days ago
Feel free to leave a quick post in this thread if you plan on going to Folsom street fair. It's a big YES from me! very excited 🔥
Tangaboys
posted 3 days ago
I’ll be there :)

lyclad
posted 3 days ago
Great idea! Best of luck and hope it goes really well!
xurro
posted 3 days ago
Yes post pics for us who won't be there! :)
tigerh
posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your work & support of our shiny Lycra community! Yes, I'll be there!

Aremay
posted 3 days ago
I think this is a great idea! I need to get to Folsom Berlin some day, so I hope it works so well you want to keep doing it 🥰