🚨 Spandex Party at Berlin Folsom (14th September 2024) 🚨

Worldwide
marsalive
posted 2 weeks ago
Who is going to this event?
posted by: lycraguybln
There is also a lycra-party at the Folsom weekend in Berlin: Saturday, 14.9.2024, 21.00 h - 2.00 h (9pm to 2am) Lycra-Fetish-Party Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex Web: https://www.aha-berlin.de/termine/138/2058-Lycra-Fetisch-Party See you there after the street fair!

NyarlathopupNyarlathopup liked this.

loudnoises
posted 1 week ago
I'll be there, though more likely in my leather. still, will say hello and show you the thong i have on underneath ;)
John1961
posted 1 week ago
Sorry I can't be there would luv to strut around with everyone

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

lycraboynl
posted 1 week ago
hope to meet some of you in Berlin. I will be there too.
tannedballz
posted 1 week ago
This is great that you are doing this event, sad I wont be able to attend. Maybe you will do Palm Springs n the future.

anboss19
posted 6 days ago
👍🏼

spandexpartyadmin
posted 6 days ago
posted by: marsalive
Who is going to this event? Saturday, 14.9.2024, 21.00 h - 2.00 h (9pm to 2am) Lycra-Fetish-Party Men only, Dresscode: Lycra/Spandex Web: https://www.aha-berlin.de/termine/138/2058-Lycra-Fetisch-Party
I talked with the organisers of that event/party and they'll drop some flyers at our booth. There aren't many lycra-only events happening. that's I'd like to support this one. Maybe more and more will check it out for a drink over there and see how they like it!
Nyarlathopup
posted 6 days ago
Hi all, I will be there at folsom with my spidey and my custom suits. Don't hesitate to say hi! See you tomorrow

nackt7
posted 5 days ago
Wäre auch gerne gekommen. Werden den die Bilder den hier auch gezeigt das man da auch was von sehen kann?

fetishcuir
posted 5 days ago
Not in Berlin this year ......but in Maspalomas for the Fetishweek ... one week in thong ....!!!! ;-)

gayladforever
posted 4 days ago
i really hope one day an even like this happens in the uk, ive never been able to go to an event like this before. it looks so fun and would really like to be able to experience it
FootyShorts
posted 4 days ago
No shoes sounds nuts
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 days ago
posted by: nackt7
Wäre auch gerne gekommen. Werden den die Bilder den hier auch gezeigt das man da auch was von sehen kann?
Ja, wir werden Fotos machen! Aber wir respektieren die Privatsphäre der Menschen und ihren Wunsch, nicht online gestellt zu werden. Yes!, we will take photos! But we respect people's privacy and their wish not be posted online.

snoopy002snoopy002 liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 days ago
posted by: FootyShorts
No shoes sounds nuts
I think the venue is designed for no shoes, matts, and overall nobody walks with shoes in there.
xurro
posted 3 days ago
Looking forward to all the pics from Folsom!

shortsjock
posted 3 days ago
Look forward to stopping by at the booth in the Fuggerstrasse
Maxthong
posted 6 hours ago
Any news or stories from the event?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 4 hours ago
Hey all, thank you all for stopping by and representing our fetish at Folsom Berlin! 💪 It was incredible! Lots of people stopped by, were genuinely interested and asked great questions! Even though Folsom is dominated by lots of hot Leather and Rubber guys, I heard a lot that they also love Lycra themselves and would love to get into it more; it's currently just under-represented. Spandex Party, we were very well received and I think we're getting Lycra to more people's radar to pursuit it! I posted more pics on Instagram stories: https://www.instagram.com/spandexpartyofficial/ (I think you should also be able to see them if you're not logged in)