Steel Cock Ring

Shops and Sites
vyhonmiho
posted 10 months ago
Any suggestion for good selection of Steel Cock rings? I found some in Koala site but would be good to compare. What size (diameter) you usually wear?
Bubblebum
posted 10 months ago
Tnglvr
posted 10 months ago
I usually buy steel rings from the local hardware store. 2 inches to go around cock and balls. 1.5 inches for just balls. 1 inch for a head ring. Haven’t tried the Primal Rings yet but a guys have said they’re pretty comfortable
HotBulgeUS
posted 10 months ago
GearEssentials.com, an American company in Palm Springs, manufactured excellent cockrings and ball stretchers, but it looks like they are no longer in business. I bought all my cockrings and ball stretchers from them between 2003 - 2019. I am really sad to see that GearEssentis.com is no more. In their absence, I would tend to recommend this German manufacturer. It’s worthwhile to have a medium-priced but well manufactured metal cockring, both for comfort and longterm durability so that that metal won’t easily rust or oxidize and turn green. https://www.steeltoyz.com/for-him/cockring/
Thongmeat
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
They’re my favorite, now they offer rubber ones but I don’t recommend them unless you’re normally 50mm or larger for a snug fit