Steel Cock Ring

Shops and Sites
vyhonmiho
posted 1 year ago
Any suggestion for good selection of Steel Cock rings? I found some in Koala site but would be good to compare. What size (diameter) you usually wear?
Bubblebum
posted 1 year ago
Tnglvr
posted 1 year ago
I usually buy steel rings from the local hardware store. 2 inches to go around cock and balls. 1.5 inches for just balls. 1 inch for a head ring. Haven’t tried the Primal Rings yet but a guys have said they’re pretty comfortable
HotBulgeUS
posted 1 year ago
GearEssentials.com, an American company in Palm Springs, manufactured excellent cockrings and ball stretchers, but it looks like they are no longer in business. I bought all my cockrings and ball stretchers from them between 2003 - 2019. I am really sad to see that GearEssentis.com is no more. In their absence, I would tend to recommend this German manufacturer. It’s worthwhile to have a medium-priced but well manufactured metal cockring, both for comfort and longterm durability so that that metal won’t easily rust or oxidize and turn green. https://www.steeltoyz.com/for-him/cockring/
Thongmeat
posted 1 year ago
posted by: Bubblebum
They’re my favorite, now they offer rubber ones but I don’t recommend them unless you’re normally 50mm or larger for a snug fit