Videos not uploading properly?

Suggestions and site feedback
mm0976
posted 11 months ago
Hi all, love all the improvements that are happening, but I have noticed when uploading a video for private, it just seems to always remain stuck at "video is still processing" - even days after it was uploaded. Am I missing something, or what should I be doing to make this work? Can supply a screenshot if that's helpful :) Thanks!
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Hey there, the video should upload normally, regardless if it's uploaded to private or not. I'll investigate what's up with the video optimiser, if there is a hiccup happening. I'll let you know when I know more. Could you maybe send/upload your video (drive, dropbox, wetransfer, ...) and send it to support@spandexparty.com so I can troubleshoot yours?
Last edited: 11 months ago
vyhonmiho
posted 11 months ago
It happens to my videos too. Might be the H.265 coded videos or size?
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
posted by: vyhonmiho
Can you maybe send/upload your video (drive, dropbox, wetransfer, ...) and send it to support@spandexparty.com as well? Maybe it's the same issue. (I tested some video formats with different codecs just now and it did work out for me)
vyhonmiho
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
posted by: vyhonmiho
Can you maybe send/upload your video (drive, dropbox, wetransfer, ...) and send it to support@spandexparty.com as well? Maybe it's the same issue. (I tested some video formats with different codecs just now and it did work out for me)
Shared

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Thank you, I received it and I'm having a look.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
I did a troubleshooting and found that the video processing queue was having a hiccup. I tested with your sexy vid, vyhonmiho, and it worked out now. You should be able to upload your videos again! (delete the old processing one) Cheers
vyhonmiho
posted 11 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I did a troubleshooting and found that the video processing queue was having a hiccup. I tested with your sexy vid, vyhonmiho, and it worked out now. You should be able to upload your videos again! (delete the old processing one) Cheers
Re-uploaded but still processing.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
arg seems like another issue. I'll investigate some more.
mm0976
posted 11 months ago
Looks like it's working for me now - I'll retry the one from a couple of weeks ago and let you know! Thanks! :)
mm0976
posted 11 months ago
Ah no, spoke too soon, will send you a copy by email
vyhonmiho
posted 10 months ago
Any chance to look at it. No push just following up
thelastthing
posted 7 months ago
I've been having this same issue for months. Every time I try to upload a video it says "Video is still processing..." for hours/days/weeks and never seems to go live. I've tried saving videos down to reduce file size, different formats (MOV vs MP4), but nothing seems to work. Is it my account?