Which guys have onepeice swimsuit and leotard fetish

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexhottie
posted 8 months ago
posted by: Sxyolguy
New to this.....  Wanting to get a one piece......  Being a women's suit, how do you go about getting the correct size?
. I can help! 
unsaved
posted 8 months ago
posted by: spandexhottie
Oh hell yes spandex thong leotards are my favorite 🤩 
Your spandex thong leotards are some of my favourites as well :-)
Sxyolguy
posted 8 months ago
Appreciate the help!
uk_lycra_sub
posted 8 months ago
Has anyone ever tried removing the (front) lining from a swimsuit? I've got a couple of Speedo swimsuits which I think would feel even better if the external shiny later was next to my skin. Just wondering if it's good to go ahead and cut the lining out, or whether I'd ruin the suits?!
Swimmer2004
posted 8 months ago
it doesn't really ruin the suit, but your cock outline shows way more, especially when you get hard. it stretches out way more, especially if it's an older more worn out speedo. so it means you probably can't wear that speedo to certain places anymore. speedos like that i won't wear for swim team anymore, just like at gay beaches & gay pool parties at private homes, or for messing around with other guys. that liner is actually officially called a modesty panel, so, lol, you take it out, and...
Last edited: 8 months ago
Sxyolguy
posted 8 months ago
I have removed the lining of a couple suits. It won't ruin the suit, unless you cut through (ask me how I know)  It's not too difficult, just take your time.
dildo-spandex
posted 8 months ago
When I was a kid, I often put my mother’s one-piece bathing suit… It was so soft on my skin.
TightLycra22
posted 8 months ago
posted by: uk_lycra_sub
Has anyone ever tried removing the (front) lining from a swimsuit? I've got a couple of Speedo swimsuits which I think would feel even better if the external shiny later was next to my skin. Just wondering if it's good to go ahead and cut the lining out, or whether I'd ruin the suits?!
… I always cut the liners out of my speedos . Years ago speedos were all Nylon . That was hot . The liners were nylon and great  for grinding with another swimmer . I remember doing that 
pirosqa
posted 1 week ago
ME Me Me
jonshiny
posted 6 days ago
I wear a one piece and leggings every day. I cut all of my linings out of the one pieces. My cock looks sooo good when hard with no lining. There are times I will get off in front of a mirror watching myself 

uk_lycra_subuk_lycra_sub liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 6 days ago
I love wearing sexy feminine clothes and one piece bathing suits are no exception. I have five of them. Cutting the inner lining does help the fabric wrap around my cock and balls.  I haven’t worn them in public yet, mostly wear them doing yoga and hot tubbing…I almost always have a wet spot when done with yoga