Cockring under spandex?

How I got into Spandex
Ghtdd
posted 1 year ago
Métal cockring and glans ring have become my favourites .. even when the spandex is not see-thru, I’ve been told it shines in the sun and catches the eye
Log-in to view
Badlad79
posted 11 months ago
I always wear both metal and rubber cock rings under my gear, I will wear metal under my sheer tights / leggings as it is more visible. I love to be seen. 
Bulge6969
posted 11 months ago
I always wear a cock ring under spandex. Steel, aluminum or silicone. Love the look and feel. Love to suck men who wear them as well. Such a turn on 
Log-in to view
Bulge6969
posted 11 months ago
I discovered steel rings when I was stationed in Germany years ago. It seemed like every German man I got on my knees for was wearing one, and it was such a turn on! I’ve worn them ever since. 
SamRI85
posted 11 months ago
Rings also look good on the outside of the pouch/bulge.
Deleted user
posted 11 months ago
Deleted
aquaman75
posted 11 months ago
Always! 😍

spiff5spiff5,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Aleks_pl
posted 11 months ago
В момента така 
Log-in to view
Aleks_pl
posted 11 months ago
Прекалено ли е ?
Log-in to view

Lycra SALycra SA,DivespeedoDivespeedo liked this.

GdJP2025
posted 11 months ago
I love wearing thongs and cock ring. The cock ring emphasize the sexy bulge. It is a bit of a little secret. You wear it under your normal clothes and you feel good and for others it is something to guess .
terp79
posted 11 months ago
I’m a huge fan of cock rings and have many types. Currently my favorite are silicone/rubber and lately I’ve been sizing down for that extra pump and squeeze. For me, I know my package looks better when wearing one. Especially in the gear I like to wear. I also tend to only wear them while the gear is/stays on. Once the gear comes off usually the cocking does as well. 
Engigear
posted 11 months ago
Love a ball ring/weight and cock ring combo. Use the cock ring to keep the pouch snug to the body.
Log-in to view
Lycrante
posted 11 months ago
im late to the ring game!! def is a great look
Robertinlycra
posted 11 months ago
Absolutely!!!  The firmness of my faux leather spanx leggings and a metal cockring giving me a bigger and harder bulge.  Masturbating has never been the same short experience...no no...now I can thrust my hips, sliding my cock back and forth to stay stimulated for over an hour.  My brain turns to mush haha 😄 I just love the feel of my rock hard shaft in leggings 
Bistretford91
posted 11 months ago
Love my chrome cock rings. Definitely makes for a bigger bulge, and reminds you all day that its there.....
GdJP2025
posted 11 months ago
Fully agree. I found a chrome cock ring with the perfect diameter, which I can wear all day.
posted by: Bistretford91
Love my chrome cock rings. Definitely makes for a bigger bulge, and reminds you all day that its there.....
BlondeLycra
posted 11 months ago
posted by: terp79
I’m a huge fan of cock rings and have many types. Currently my favorite are silicone/rubber and lately I’ve been sizing down for that extra pump and squeeze. For me, I know my package looks better when wearing one. Especially in the gear I like to wear. I also tend to only wear them while the gear is/stays on. Once the gear comes off usually the cocking does as well. 
Just got a great new smooth silicone ring that is asymmetric, very stretchy and comfortable so I can wear it all day whether naked in bed or in lycra. It gives a great bulge in my skintight jeans too.
BSpan77
posted 11 months ago
Always

DivespeedoDivespeedo liked this.

Divespeedo
posted 11 months ago
I like the natural look on guys and I like when everything's pushed forward. Both are very enjoyable and exciting. I just never got into a cock ring. My balls hang a little lower, but the look is great, especially when you're in Lycra spandex thongs it's quite impressive but I do like the natural look and the less constrained feeling

levastenlevasten liked this.

levasten
posted 11 months ago
il m'arrive d'en mettre parfois, ça me fait bander terriblement, ça m'excite de trop