Fake profiles

Suggestions and site feedback
spandexpartyadmin
posted 11 months ago
Use this thread to report fake profiles. Cheer!

Deleted userDeleted user,8eight88eight8,jtalbot812jtalbot812 liked this.

Thongmeat
posted 10 months ago
Not sure if it’s a fake profile, but @underwearb is using one of my photos. His other photos aren’t all consistent so it’s possible the account was hacked or just using others photos.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,Deleted userDeleted user,avocado1311avocado1311 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Yeah I see what you mean the pics seem abit random and inconsistent but hard to say for sure
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Looking good yourself thongmeat 🫂😘

ThongmeatThongmeat liked this.

wielrenner40
posted 10 months ago
I am not sure but compare the pictures of DimaRio with Alex22sandr. It is the same person. He is russian.

Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Thongmeat
Not sure if it’s a fake profile, but @underwearb is using one of my photos. His other photos aren’t all consistent so it’s possible the account was hacked or just using others photos.
I have checked out his profile. some of the pics don't match up for the body type. Id say he's using other peoples pix and posting them as his own.... which is the same thing as Stealing. Its also deceptive

ThongmeatThongmeat,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
posted by: wielrenner40
I am not sure but compare the pictures of DimaRio with Alex22sandr. It is the same person. He is russian.
I took both accounts down. People have also reported that they tried the old 'email me on this email address' trick and try to get members off of this site. This is against our rules. It can lead to identity theft and more scams.

Deleted userDeleted user,likeraspanlikeraspan liked this.

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Yeah I was emailing this guy for a bit cause at first seemed genuine then he told me he reads my emails on his work computer and said to me that he could get fired from his job if they found out he’s gay. I politely said if that’s the case its best to stop emailing and since then I’ve block his email address
Speedo1982
posted 10 months ago
alexs2000 This profile also tries to directly ask you to start emailing

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Empty profile could be same guy alex22sander/ dimario
Last edited: 10 months ago
12345joop
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Lycralad41
Yeah I was emailing this guy for a bit cause at first seemed genuine then he told me he reads my emails on his work computer and said to me that he could get fired from his job if they found out he’s gay. I politely said if that’s the case its best to stop emailing and since then I’ve block his email address
I had same experience with that guy he told me excactly the same story !

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
aparently when hes on his lunch that when he checks his email and in private apparently and that there was nothing to worry about i then got a long story about he family parents dying etc which if true then hes hard a hard time but if false then it just abit sick i dont have the right words to describe it
fckmy
posted 10 months ago
posted by: Speedo1982
Yes indeed. He just tried it with me as well.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin,jtalbot812jtalbot812,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 10 months ago
posted by: fckmy
posted by: Speedo1982
Yes indeed. He just tried it with me as well.
I blocked him. he struck me as weird. sometimes they ask you to Pay pal or cash app them money I just block them. when they feed you a sob story and then hand out their email... It could be a sign of whats called Phishing. It sounds like Fishing but spelled with a phi instead. once you Email them sometimes they can Trace your IP address. aka Internet Protocall. basically tells them what kind of browser you are using and sometimes can be traced back to your home address and personal information if they are good at hacking.

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Yeah I think you right jtalbot he’s stopped messaging me all sudden lol. No location has been given to him and I’m very particular about security and try to keep myself safe as much as possible but you’re also right in some people are good at hacking these days.
Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
No wonder a lot of people are using VPN’s these days I’ve been considering it but don’t know who’s best lol
spandexpartyadmin
posted 10 months ago
The accounts mentioned above, and 2 other accounts from the same source, have been removed. I'm keeping an eye out to these scammers, but let me know if I'm missing anything. 💪

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
Thanks Simon good to know your doing your best and that all anyone can ask 🫂👍

Deleted user
posted 10 months ago
I don’t like to accuse anyone of being a scammer or a liar and like to give individuals the benefit of the doubt as not all people are bad but when you get this argh. Shame as I’m sure there is decent Russian people. Anyway have a beer on me Simon for you efforts 🍺🍺 EDIT: Got another long email from that guy didn’t reply back to him and this time complete block and reported as spam/phishing/junk lol
Last edited: 10 months ago

likeraspanlikeraspan liked this.

Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
mavrosha22 Same guy as alex22sander/ dimario Alexs2000

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.