Fake profiles

Suggestions and site feedback
jock4jock2
posted 3 months ago
Yes total fake profile "Ralph"? I dont think so This site is terrible now in this new format - such a mess on so many levels - does not work well
gstar
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Thongmeat
Not sure if it’s a fake profile, but @underwearb is using one of my photos. His other photos aren’t all consistent so it’s possible the account was hacked or just using others photos.
Yes, I noticed he took one of my very old pics and is using it on his profile page also. I just don't get it. A hot profile is filled with consistent pics of the one person. I choose not to show my face (I hope others respect that) but you can tell the pics are of me... i hope ;)

JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
Interesting how many ‘deleted user’ comments this thread has now…

cplethngcplethng,8eight88eight8,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

cplethng
posted 3 months ago
posted by: Bubblebum
Astutely observed ...
jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: cplethng
Astutely observed ...
i know who wrote a few of the DELETED user comments..... They decided to leave this site. because so many rude stuck up guys on this site. They tend to act like they are better than everyone else or have a Holier than thou attitude
cplethng
posted 3 months ago
posted by: jtalbot812
posted by: cplethng
Astutely observed ...
i know who wrote a few of the DELETED user comments..... They decided to leave this site. because so many rude stuck up guys on this site. They tend to act like they are better than everyone else or have a Holier than thou attitude
That is a much more regrettable reason than a fake profile, and it is unfortunate that your acquaintance felt the need to leave because of what sounds like a kind of bullying. There should be no tolerance for that kind of thing on a place like this, but I imagine it is impossible to police, particularly since our intrepid SpandexPartyAdmin is basically working alone on all of this and doing, I believe, the absolute best that he can. But even superheroes need a rest, and there's only so much that they can do by themselves. It seems to me that there is a list of issues here that need to be addressed, but that one single person cannot hope to address them alone. We might consider, for the benefit of the community, opening a thread in which individual members here can offer various forms of expertise in order to advance this page, and lend a hand. Perhaps Simon can then come up with some kind of membership incentive that might encourage people to do that, where appropriate (particularly if the assistance is substantial). If people think this is a good idea, click like on here and perhaps Simon can take that as an indication that people are willing to discuss how we too are able to help out to build this place.

BubblebumBubblebum,JOCKXDJOCKXD liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 months ago
Photos keep getting posted has anyone messaged him direct to verify?
8eight8
posted 3 months ago
Photos keep getting posted has anyone messaged him direct to verify?
I did, no response.
JOCKXD
posted 3 months ago
I, for one, would love to offer Spandexpartyadmin help moderating the site if needed

cplethngcplethng liked this.

spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 months ago
I fully agree. this moderation needs to be automated in a way that works for this site. Could be a flagging system that takes down the pics and then will be moderated accordingly. regarding the ralph user profile: I'm happy to re-enable his posted photos when it's proven it's no impersonation in happening.
spxbrln
posted 3 months ago
posted by: spandexpartyadmin
I fully agree. this moderation needs to be automated in a way that works for this site. Could be a flagging system that takes down the pics and then will be moderated accordingly. regarding the ralph user profile: I'm happy to re-enable his posted photos when it's proven it's no impersonation in happening.
Ralph's pics are still online: was he so fast at proving he was aingeru indeed? ;-)

8eight88eight8 liked this.

jtalbot812
posted 3 months ago
posted by: spxbrln
Ralph's pics are still online: was he so fast at proving he was aingeru indeed? ;-)
One way to prove if he is real or not..... Message him on Both accounts. go to his Instagram and Message him. Hey are you or is your ID on Spandex Party " Ralph" can you verify that? if he says NO then its a fake..... Note the country he is in.... He may not speak English . If thats the case id also use GOOGLE TRANSLATE, to translate Englsih to what ever his native language may be.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 months ago
Contacted and we'll know latest in 3 days. Thank you guys for being persistent.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 months ago
On a different note: Have you seen on other "community platforms" a way how to make this work better? I'm not talking about impersonal huge platforms like Facebook, where it's more algorithmic than anything else. But maybe we can also implement some kind of consensus counsil or whatnot to expedite these things. there might be false positives too, so giving this reporting power into one person's hands might also not be the best. Just gathering ideas, as I'm also not fully happy with the status quo.
8eight8
posted 3 months ago
I guess you could consider this dude’s profile as fake given all of his pictures are AI generated with nothing real: https://spandexparty.com/Ukraïna_vs_Russia

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

8eight8
posted 3 months ago
Contacted and we'll know latest in 3 days. Thank you guys for being persistent.
Any word on whether this dude is legit? He never responded to my message from awhile ago.

spandexpartyadminspandexpartyadmin liked this.